Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi all! It's been a while since I last posted. Wish I had more time to spend on crafting and hanging out here. I really admire all of you for the time and energy you can devote to your craft and blogs. I was finally able to put together something new and I'm really pleased with it. It was alot of work but worth it! It's an altered notebook using alot of fun stuff and really adorable stamps from Magnolia Ink. I believe her name is Summer Tilda With Hat and she's sitting on one of her Tin Boxes hoping you'll come and have some chocolate with her!

Recipe
Copics E35,E37,E39,E49,Eooo,E50,,Eoo,
R20,R35,R39
C1,W1,W3
YG03,G21,G24
Y21,Y26,YR14

I made the flowers using the step by step instructions that are in the Fun in the Summer Sun, page 14, Magnolia Ink Mag. Really easy and fun!

Tim Holtz time peice and Distress Inks Chipboard letters from K and Co.

Paper,ribbon,yarn,lace and butterfly from my stash.

Hope you like and thanks for taking a look!

9 comments:

Kathy McMahon said...

Wow how beautiful. Very inspiring. Beautiful flowers and beautiful colouring.

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely altered note book Judy.
I have never done one of these. They look fun to make.
Great job on the flowers. Love all the ties on the binding.
Hugs Maz

Pam said...

Judy...you're altered book is awesome! Looks like alot of work but I would like to try to make one. TFS
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam

Candy said...

WOW!! Judy,
I love your book :o)
It is beautiful. What a fantastic job you have done on it with the gorgeous flowers and all of your very special touches!! Even the inside divider pages are wonderful.
Great colouring of Tilda. I would love to share chocolate with her.
What an awesome gift this would be to give.
I have never made one - but you sure have inspired me!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Very cool! I know how hard it is to find the time to both craft and hopefully...maybe...get the time to blog about it. It seems to come in waves for me. :)

Thanks for visiting my way!
maureen

Eve said...

what a beautful book you made!! Glad to see Tilda in front! :-)

Marquise Style said...

I love your work! Beautiful blog! I am so happy to find talented artists from Arizona!

Sandy said...

I really need to learn to do an altered notebook - Yours are wonderful. Great detail!
Sandy Dehon

Unknown said...

How adorable!!!!