Monday, January 24, 2011

Be my Valentine Tilda

Well, it's going to be Valentines Day before you know it and I wanted to make sure I was able to get at least one card up. I'm still so new to the blogging process and it frazzels my brain sometimes. I had put all my texted and pictures up here and they were'nt the way I wanted them and tried to fix it and in the process deleted my texted and had to start over! Well, I am determind so here I am again. This little sweetie is called Flower Hat Tilda and she's got to be one of my many favs! I colored her pinks in three new colors I bought at Hobby Lobby and they blend soooo nicely. They are E81, E83 and E85. The heart and letters are chipboard I painted myself. Flowers from Wild Orcid Crafts. I punched the leaves and butterfly with my Martha Stewart punch. Doily, ribbon and other embellies are from my stash.

As always, I do so LOVE , APPRECIATE and THANK YOU for taking the time to come visit and commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Candy said...

OHhhhh Love it!
Great background paper!
Tilda is coloured so beautifully!
Very pretty glittery swirls and nice flowers etc.
Hugs, Candy

charlene said...

This is just to precious just made me have a big ole smile ! Great job
Hugs

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, your answer to where I got the bins for my Copic is at Joanne Fabric, craft store in my city. I know they are all over the USA and you can order online too. If you need further help locating them, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Melody said...

Lovely! I'm so impressed with people who can make complex cards by hand like that!

Dotty Dot Dot FREE Blogger Backgrounds said...

Hi. I'm glad you like my background (http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/2009/03/so-totally-random-i-cant-hardly-stand.html). Please email me at ashblog (at) hotmail.com and I can answer your questions. Thanks!
~Ashlie