Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!!!!

WOW! The holidays are almost upon us and still so much to do (sigh) so I just wanted to post my first card for the holidays. As a matter of fact it's my first post and first card I've ever made. I am brand new to blogging so any tips would sure help. I plan on making more cards and doing more posting and I hope you will come take a peek when you have the time. This cute scarecrow and cornstock is a digi stamp by Karen's Doodles. I used prismacolor pencils to color it in and blended with Sansodor (low order solvent).

1 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Hi Judy! I love blogging -- for a long time I was blogging to myself. No one followed me and I just saw it as my computer journal. I am still finding my niche, but it is so much fun! :) Good luck to you!!

Hope you visit my way!
;)maureen